Stay tuned for the following upcoming publications.
Some of the books are available in both SRO and Syllabics.
- êkîmâcipîciyâhk by Irene Cardinal and Valerie Cardinal
- pîsim êkwa pîsimowêyâpiy by April Kehijekonaham
- wâpos mîcimâpoy by Virginia Swiftwolf
- côsê êkwa marta- (in Cree and Dene) by Tina Wellman
- Nicholis’s red ball by Tina Wellman
- kôna story by Kayla Moosewah
- pêyak pipon-kîsikâw by Gloria Gladue
- nitâcimôwinisinâna by students in Syllabics class of Susan Dion
- nohtâwiy niwîcêwâkan by Dennis Steinhauer
- nistam itwêwina by Beatrice Chief
The following books have been reformatted and published with the assistance of Department of Canadian Heritage Aboriginal Language Initiatives and Aboriginal and Northern Affairs Department of Canada.